Friday, December 9, 2011

A Christmas Story Quiz

Every Christmas, TBS broadcasts multiple showings of the movie A Christmas Story, about the Christmas misadventures of Ralphie and his brother Randy. I've lost track of how many times I've seen it, but I'll be glued to the TV set again this years.

How much of a fan of the movie are you? Take the test below and see how many of the movie quotes that you can complete.

A Christmas Story Quotes:

1. My little brother had not _____ voluntarily in over three years.

2. Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric ___ gleaming in the window.

3. You'll shoot your ___ out, kid.

4. It's a _____ Award!

5. Some men are Baptists, others Catholics; my father was an __________ man.

The answers are given below. Don't peek!

.

.

.

.

.

A Christmas Story Answers:

1. eaten

2. sex

3. eye

4. Major

5. Oldsmobile

No comments:

Post a Comment